Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Art Blog...REMIXED!

Featured Artwork :

"5,000 Pageviews feat. Gale and Ocha-cha Dango"




Hello everyone !

It's been a really really long time since i updated this blog. and i know all of you miss me doing that coz of all the random laughs you get out of it :3 (i know its not true but i had to say it anyway...for publicity and stuff >.<) so yeah, i'm back~~ anyway many of you bloggers out there might be wondering why the Zera has been absent from the blogging scene for more than a year now...well i dun really have much of an excuse. Mainly due to the below reasons : 1. Assignment Load...its really killer... 2. Been lacking good internet connection... search google for Mykris.net...thats what im using >.>
3. I could'nt find the time to blog anymore since i had so much to do

and 4. I was mainly concentrating on updating my DeviantArt account. (though not often too)

So then it hit me.

Few days ago i reached 5,000 Pageviews in DA, and usually in DA we call every Thousan-th Pageview a "Kiriban", which in Japanese i think means a twist of good fortune.

* Screenshot of my 5,000-th Pageview...take a look xD


Just to make things better for everyone, i then decided at that point onwards i would re-open my blog...this time with a new aim - An ArtBlog.

So whats an art blog?

Basically, its gonna be a blog where i post my artwork (its gonna be the same like my DA account, only that this one has more random stuff i can have freedom to post in xD)

Since its officially re-opened, POP THE CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE ALL EU PEOPLESSS!!!

No comments: