Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Voice of the Lovestruck Boy

This post is dedicated to my baby Rin^^

Why? Because i love her! Every day and every night and every minute of my life im thinking about her, how is her day and if she is ok or not...What can i say? Lovestruck^^

This is for you baby~ Muackz^^ I LOVE YOU^^

Baby you're all that I want.

When you're lying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe, We're in heaven.
And love is all that I need,And I found it there in your heart.
It isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven.
Now, nothing could change what you mean to me.
There's a lot that I could say...But just hold me now...
Cause our love will light the way...
Through the good times and the bad...
I'll be standing there by you.

Baby you're all that I want.

^^

1 comment:

B♥W said...

all just a lie...